BMM Testlabs COVID-19 Global Response Overview
BMM Testlabs, the world’s original gaming test lab and product compliance consultancy announces measures to protect the welfare of its employees, including well-being, health and safety, as well as ensuring business continuity for its staff and customers.
Health, Safety and Well-being of BMM Employees
BMM’s commitment to the health, safety and well-being of its employees includes the following actions:
- Establish global Crisis Action & Response for Employees (CARE) Committee.
- Promote the health, safety and well-being of employees globally through business leadership, management and regular communications.
- Monitor official government and CDC announcements and act immediately (daily) on guidance.
- Ensure employees are clear on BMM’s approach to work policy and practices during the virus.
- Communicate BMM’s Remote Work Policy (remote work, remote security & remote management) for different employee types.
- Educate employees on personal health and work/bathroom practices to mitigate infection.
- Continually sterilize BMM work environment by spraying and wiping work surface areas.
- Require self-quarantine for those who come into contact with Covid-19, directly or indirectly.
- Require self-quarantine for those employees returning from any travel leave.
- Require Covid-19 tests for those showing infection symptoms.
- Require Covid-19 tests for those who may have been in contact with an infected person.
- Support social distancing and separation at office, and externally.
- Allow staff to work from home.
- Maintain all company sponsored health insurances.
- Provide paid sick leave for confirmed infections in accordance with company policy or government policy.
Business Continuity for BMM Employees and CustomersDuring the Covid-19 crisis, BMM will provide continuous, productive and high-quality Remote Testing, Remote Security and Remote Management for its customers’ games and systems at BMM.