BMM Testlabs – The Original Test Lab Paving the Way Forward at G2E 2019
BMM Testlabs, the world’s original gaming test lab and product compliance consultancy, is pleased to announce its participation at G2E in Las Vegas on October 14-17, 2019.
President and CEO, Martin Storm stated, “The concept of innovation and improving the industry has been a driving force of BMM since it was established in 1981. In 1992 BMM created and established the first comprehensive, integrated technical standards for gaming products. These standards were cornerstone of current technical standards. BMM was also first to achieve ISO9000 series accreditation’s for gaming labs that has become a global standard for all labs.”
Paving the way forward, BMM has set the path for gaming test labs by being the first in many important areas:
- 1983 – BMM first to test lottery systems
- 1985 – BMM first to test parimutuel betting systems
- 1990 – BMM first to test server-based and downloadable systems
- 1992 – BMM first to create a complete set of technical standards for land-based casino products
- 1995 – BMM first to achieve gaming test lab ISO accreditation’s
- 2001 – BMM first to create a complete set of gaming standards for online gaming operations
- 2008 – BMM first to develop test curriculum and partner with universities
- 2014 – BMM first to launch a philanthropic program to give back to Tribal Youth – ‘The Next Generation Initiative’
- 2017 – BMM first to be approved as an ISTQB global partner requiring all engineering staff to achieve ISTQB accreditation
“As the world’s original global gaming test lab, BMM remains committed to creating, establishing and setting the standards for global testing excellence across the industry,” Storm concluded.
BMM’s experts will be participating as panel speakers during G2E 2019.
Monday, October 14
11:15am – 12:00pm: SVP, Government Relations, Andre Wilsenach speaking on Harmony: Regulatory Pipe Dream or Is there a Path to Improvement? Location: Titan 2320
Tuesday, October 15
2:00 – 2:15pm: EVP, Europe and South America, Gene Chayevsky speaking on Cyberdefense and Lab Innovation, Location: Expo Hall – Innovation Lab Booth 5833
3:00 – 3:45pm: Senior Manager, Marketing & Education, Robin Bernhard speaking on A Multi-Generational Approach to Customer Service, Location: Veronese 2406
Visit BMM at G2E 2019 at booth 4408