BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Quality and Project Office Administrative Assistant
BMM is seeking a strong administrative assistant to join our team. In support of our Quality and Service Delivery departments, this position requires exceptional written and oral communication skills, ISO experience and a high level of computer proficiency. Successful candidates are detail oriented, organized and thrive in fast pace environments.
Specific responsibilities of this position include:
- Internal Audits for Quality, accreditation support and quality reviews
- High volume document production with extensive review, editing, and formatting to ensure required standards are met.
- Communicating with internal departments to expedite the completion of documents.
- Analyzing and filtering information from multiple sources and completing detailed data entry.
- Project administration, auditing, and archiving of project records.
- Inventory tracking and control.
- Provide backup support in other office positions as needed.
- 5 years’ experience in similar positions.
- ISO accreditation experience
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Bilingual skills with experience in translating and editing in target language preferred.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel, valid passport
- Completion of Internal audits and reports as scheduled on register
- Preparation of audit packets
- 24hr turnaround on ITS/BTS items to be entered into system
- Low level of errors in grammatical reviews of BMM Certification and Compliance letters
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Company health, dental & vision plan
- 401K program
Requires successful completion of a background investigation . Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer.
BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 325 people in 14 global locations, serving over 440 jurisdictions. BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Mexico City (Mexico), Lima (Peru), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Barcelona (Spain), Vienna (Austria), Bologna (Italy), Midrand (South Africa) and Bucharest (Romania).
BMM is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.