BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Account Manager – BMM Spain
BMM is seeking a qualified and talented individual to join its European team as the Account Manager in Barcelona to cover a select number of iGaming and land-based customers.
Under the supervision of business development executives , the Account Manager will be responsible for account management of select BMM customers in the iGaming and land-based segments.
Working as a member of the European sales team, the Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing day-to-day communications with existing BMM customers to ensure customers’ maximum satisfaction with BMM services
- Support of sales team in proposal preparation, sales funnel maintenance, and reporting
- Responsible for the definition of a project’s technical scope in conjunction with Business Development and with the support of Product Service Delivery
- Close coordination with sales team on developing account strategy and in establishing long-term partnerships with new and existing clients
- Close coordination with service delivery team and sales management to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Responsible for the communication with the customer: kick-off meetings, weekly calls, status updates, and the supervision of technical meetings
- Supporting finance team with monthly revenue recognition and cash collections
- Monitoring competitive environment
- Support in preparing reports on weekly/monthly customer activities
- Minimum 3 years experience in the account management/project management function in the professional services, gaming, or software industries
- Excellent communication and commercial skills
- Native or fluent business English and Spanish
- Ability to travel
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Experience working in a sales or account management function within a certification Testlab – familiarity with gaming Testlab business model and operations
- A basic understanding of technical regulatory requirements in major European jurisdictions
- Undergraduate or post-graduate business and/or engineering degree
- Formal sales and project management training
- Close familiarity with software testing and professional services delivery
- Requires successful completion of a detailed background investigation
- Regular travel required (target markets in Europe plus international trade shows)
BMM is an equal opportunity employer.
Please use the ‘apply’ button below to submit resume and cover letter to Melissa Camarena, HR Specialist.
BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 330 people in 14 global locations, serving over 440 jurisdictions. BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Barcelona (Spain), Vienna (Austria), Bologna (Italy), Bucharest (Romania), Mexico City (Mexico), Lima (Peru) and Midrand (South Africa).