BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Administrative Accountant – Barcelona, Spain
BMM is looking for an Administrative Accountant to join its office in Barcelona (Spain). Reporting to the Financial Controller Europe, the role is responsible to give support in the areas of Financial Accounting, Management Reporting, Accounts
- Responsible for all aspects of the accounts payable function.
- Maintain the company’s fixed assets register, controls over fixed assets and the correct calculation of depreciation locally and in accordance with local standards. Confirm assets not disposed by review annually.
- Assist in preparation of accurate monthly financial reports (profit & loss account, balance sheet and cash flow versus budget and prior year) as required.
- Produce and mail invoices on a monthly basis according to the W+3 procedures and follow up disputes/discrepancies with clients.
- In conjunction with Business Development, ensure accounts receivable are collected within terms and identify potential write offs and bad debts.
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar.
- 2 years of relevant experience as Administrative Accountant.
- Fluent English. You are going to work in an international environment.
What we offer
- Working in a solid multinational group with people from different cultures
- Use of your English language skills for real.
- Young, dynamic, and informal environment.
- Professional development according to your potential, commitment, and skills
- Permanent contract directly with the company with probation period
BMM is an equal opportunity employer and all applications matching the requirements will be considered regardless of gender identity, age, race and religion.
Your personal data will be managed according to European data protection laws (GDPR) following strict security measures and will be removed before 1-year from your application or since the last date of updating. In case you want to modify or remove your data or you have questions, please send an email to HRSPAIN@bmm.com stating your desire in this regard.