BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
ADMINISTRATIVE ACCOUNTANT – Spain
BMM Testlabs is looking for an ADMINISTRATIVE ACCOUNTANT to join its office in Sant Cugat del Vallès, Spain.
Reporting to the “Financial Controller, SVP Finance in Las Vegas”, this person will support her in the areas of Financial Accounting, Management Reporting, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and Compliance & Risk Management. This is a permanent contract position.
- Financial Accounting
- Responsible for all aspects of the accounts payable function.
- Maintain the company’s fixed assets register, controls over fixed assets and the correct calculation of depreciation locally and in accordance with local standards. Confirm assets not disposed by review annually.
- Supervise the petty cash and employee expense reimbursement functions.
- Ensure that costs incurred by the company on behalf of overseas subsidiaries are properly accounted.
- Assist in the preparation of the company’s statutory accounts as required.
- Management Reporting
- Assist in preparation of accurate monthly financial reports (profit & loss account, balance sheet and cash flow versus budget and prior year) as required.
- Analyse all significant variances to budget.
- Accounts Receivable
- Produce and mail invoices on a monthly basis according to the W+3 procedures and follow up disputes/discrepancies with clients.
- In conjunction with Business Development, ensure accounts receivable are collected within terms and identify potential write offs and bad debts.
- Coordinate payroll records and payment with the external payroll company.
- Ensure that local payroll records are kept confidential and secure.
- Compliance & Risk Management
- Complete the quarterly Business Activity Statement.
- Ensure compliance with local tax regulations.
- Ensure that the company’s local accounting and invoicing records are properly archived.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in a multinational company
- Prior Accounts Receivable/Collections experience
- Prior account reconciliation experience is required; both general ledger and customer accounts.
- IFRS 15 (revenue recognition)
- Fluent in English and Spanish; verbal and written
- Attention to detail.
- High knowledge of the MS Office software, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
What we offer
Job stability in a solid multinational company
Professional development according to your potential, commitment and skills.
If you match our description and you want to be part of something special, we want to hear from you. BMM is growing and needs talented people on board to fulfill its mission of bringing the best testing services in the gaming industry to our clients.