BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Administrative Assistant – Project Office – Las Vegas, NV
BMM is seeking a strong Project Office Assistant to join our team. In support of our Service Delivery department, this position requires exceptional written and oral communication skills and a high level of computer proficiency. Successful candidates are detail oriented, organized and thrive in fast pace environments.
Specific responsibilities of this position include:
- High volume document production with extensive review, editing, and formatting to ensure required standards are met.
- Communicating with internal departments to expedite the completion of documents.
- Analyzing and filtering information from multiple sources and completing detailed data entry.
- Project administration, auditing, and archiving of project records.
- Inventory tracking and control.
- Provide backup support in other office positions as needed.
Project Office Assistant Requirements:
- Proven experience in similar positions.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Bilingual skills with experience in translating and editing in target language preferred.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.