BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, iGAMING – Barcelona, Spain
BMM is looking for a Business Development Manager to join its office in Barcelona (Spain). Reporting to the Sales Director iGaming Europe and South America, the role is responsible for manage an assigned territory or group of customers to achieve a designated sales target level and to develop profitable business with new and existing customers.
- Identify, plan, and secure new business within the iGaming Functional and Security services in addition to any applicable ancillary services or extra value-added solutions.
- Build and maintain customer relations with key accounts providing feedback to management and operations.
- Maintain and exceed customer expectations of service delivery and account management through constant communication, relationship building, and knowledge of the industry and the services that BMM provides locally and across the organisation.
- Develop existing client base to exceed current revenue expectations by identifying new opportunities, whilst identifying threats and weaknesses that may affect growth.
- Ensure that the organization is kept up to date with historical and future opportunities via the BMM internal processes within the Salesforce environment.
- Be accountable for agreed targets and KPIs on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent field.
- 5-years of relevant experience as Business Development Manager.
- Experience working in iGaming Industry.
- Fluent English. You are going to work in an international environment.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
What we offer
- Working in a solid multinational group with people from different cultures
- Use of your English language skills for real.
- Young, dynamic, and informal environment.
- Professional development according to your potential, commitment, and skills
- Permanent contract directly with the company with probation period
BMM is an equal opportunity employer and all applications matching the requirements will be considered regardless of gender identity, age, race and religion.
Your personal data will be managed according to European data protection laws (GDPR) following strict security measures and will be removed before 1-year from your application or since the last date of updating. In case you want to modify or remove your data, or you have questions, please send an email to HRSPAIN@bmm.com stating your desire in this regard.