BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Business Development Manager – Las Vegas, USA
To service assigned client accounts, maintain “business as usual”, and originate and develop more opportunities within client accounts to achieve budgeted sales targets.
Actively sell to assigned targeted companies who are currently not utilizing BMM’s services. This will be done primarily via telephone but will include face to face meetings at BMM, prospects locations, and trade shows.
- To account manage client ‘business as usual’ including project services, daily communications, monthly billing and cash collection.
- To provide responsive and quality service levels for each assigned account in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- To seek new ‘business as usual’ opportunities and increase account revenue by nominated percentage set annually per client.
- To position other BMM service concepts to accounts such as ACT and facilitate the understanding of these service concepts by utilizing senior BMM executives.
- To actively and positively engage with BMM testing services teams to ensure expected client delivery.
- To monitor and document any internal changes at each account including competitive activity.
- To submit regular verbal and written reports on business calls and related account activities through internal communications called Information Reports (IRs).
- To complete other reasonable requests made by BMM from time-to-time that are related to overall success of BMM.
- Perform Quarterly Business reviews on designated assigned accounts to review performance and objectives with clients.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately on an independent basis giving great attention detail and displaying initiative to quickly identify and resolve variances, failures and discrepancies with the ability to propose solutions to resolve the issues identified.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years in Casino Game Manufacturing or related Casino field
- Identify new Business Opportunities
- Problem Solve
- Strong Communication skills
- Build Internal and External Relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Word/Excel/Powerpoint and Salesforce
- Ability to travel as needed
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Company health, dental & vision plan
- 401K program
Requires successful completion of a background investigation . Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer.
Please use the ‘apply for this position’ button below.
BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 400 people in 14 global locations, serving over 440 jurisdictions. BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Lima (Peru), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Barcelona (Spain),(Poland), Bologna (Italy), Midrand (South Africa), Moncton (Canada), and Bucharest (Romania).
BMM is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.