BMM look for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications, and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Director, Technical Compliance
BMM is seeking qualified and talented individuals to join its Technical Compliance team in Las Vegas.
The Director of Technical Compliance is responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and maintaining the BMM North America’s global regulatory repository. This position has end-to-end responsibility to develop, implement and manage the repositories comprehensive library of regulations and testing requirements. This position is required to interact with regulatory agencies. The candidate will need to assist with review and preparation of supporting engineering, technical and regulatory information to ensure BMM testing adherence to regulatory requirements. The candidate will need to assist with the preparation of and, as requested, participate in the presentation of training programs such as on-site workshops and conference calls.
- Ensuring that jurisdictional information is valid and maintained to reflect the most current regulatory information.
- Providing information to managers regarding regulation updates and changes and recommend technical development approaches when applicable.
- Participate as a compliance expert as appropriate in committees and groups established to support business initiatives or process modifications and oversee coordination of compliance implementation with other company departments and business units.
- Responsible for analyzing new and proposed regulations that impacts company operations, products, services and initiate appropriate action.
- Provide operational status to management and business development team.
- Assist in training internal engineers and external regulators and clients on BMM North America’s products and services.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business or Law.
- Five years related experience and/or training; or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional level knowledge of regulatory processes as applied to the gaming industry.
- Possess excellent time management skills as well as an acute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience reviewing and understanding gaming regulations, statutes, technical standards and minimum internal controls.
- Experience with the development or testing of gaming technology software or hardware
- Competitive salary based on experience
• Extensive on-the-job training
• Company health, dental & vision plan
• 401K program
Successful applicants will require a background check
Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.
Please use ‘Apply for this position’ button below with resume and cover letter.
BMM Testlabs is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 300 people in 13 global locations and serves over 440 jurisdictions.
BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Mexico City (Mexico), Lima (Peru), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Moncton (Canada), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Barcelona (Spain), Vienna (Austria), Bologna (Italy) and Midrand (South Africa).