BMM look for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications, and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Financial Controller – BMM International LLC
The Financial Controller will ensure financial controls over the company’s operations and assets, complies with financial and taxation regulations and accurate financial and management reporting in accordance with GAAP and company policy.
- To provide business entity financial and management reporting (internal and external) and to support group consolidation reporting
- Primary responsibility for R1000 detailed internal accounting report
- To assist in leading treasury, audit and tax related activities
- To ensure that financial controls over the company’s operations and assets comply with US financial and taxation regulations along with specific international countries and any Gaming jurisdiction licensor conditions
- To ensure financial accounting and management reporting are in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policy
- University graduate or above with major in Finance or Accounting related subjects
- 5-7 years of related work experience
- Experience in professional services industry preferred or IT software and services
- Experience with GAAP, multi-entity consolidations, Forex and intercompany transactions; including a solid understanding of Transfer Pricing
- Strong FP&A background
- Advanced Excel skills
- This role will potentially require gaming jurisdictional licensure
- Professional Accreditation and Bilingual a plus
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Company health, dental & vision plan
- 401K program
Requires successful completion of a background investigation. Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.
BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 300 people in 13 global locations and serves over 440 jurisdictions.
BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Mexico City (Mexico), Lima (Peru), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Moncton (Canada), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Barcelona (Spain), Vienna (Austria), Bologna (Italy) and Midrand (South Africa).