BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Global Math Director – Las Vegas
Global Math Director
Under the direction of the Chief Operations Officer, the Global Math Director is responsible for the management, monitoring and reporting of the global math teams. The position may also involve delivery of complex math projects, travel, client interactions and public speaking.
The Global Math Director position is a full-time position located in Las Vegas which is critical to the success of BMM in several ways by being responsible for:
1. Team leadership and collaboration of the regional teams and the regional management.
2. Ensuring the quality and timeliness of the Company’s global math work queue by advising and monitoring adherence to the Company’s standards and procedures, co-ordinate management review of the work queue through regular team meetings. Also advising the Regional Executive and/or Chief Operations Officer of any process or other issues found that could potentially prevent compliance with any regulatory requirement, Company policy, or client expectations.
3. Champion, support or lead improvement initiatives.
4. Maintaining records and team performance as it relates to the work product.
5. Research and develop best practices of global math teams.
1. Set hiring strategy including team size, minimum qualifications, and team locations.
2. Ensuring the on-going education of staff and the dissemination of information regarding math processes through the induction of new staff.
3. Establishing and maintain training plan for Company technical staff and math team members.
4. Oversee tool development and maintenance.
5. Assist other BMM offices globally with math consulting.
6. Participating in industry educational sessions and proving training to industry stakeholders.
A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or applicable business or educational experience.
At least five years in active gaming math development, compliance testing or gaming test or development team management.
Must be proficient in Visual Studio/VSTS, organizational skills and professional image.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Company health, dental & vision plan
- 401K program
Requires successful completion of a background investigation . Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer.
BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 325 people in 14 global locations, serving over 440 jurisdictions. BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Mexico City (Mexico), Lima (Peru), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Barcelona (Spain), Vienna (Austria), Bologna (Italy), Midrand (South Africa) and Bucharest (Romania).
BMM is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.