BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
GROUP MANAGER ONLINE – Spain
BMM Testlabs is looking for a GROUP MANAGER FOR THE ONLINE TEAM to join its office in Sant Cugat del Vallès, Spain.
Reporting to the iGaming Operations Director, a BMM Group Manager must be able to direct and manage designated resources in accordance with the specific accountabilities identified below where he/she is assigned the role as Group Manager. The Group Manager will manage complex projects that involve other members of staff.
- Supports, develops and manages the testing teams of on-line gaming products for clients.
- Documents all test results, managing all incidents that are raised on the project.
- Provides technical support, training and leadership to all technical team members and status reports.
- Ensures effective utilization of all technical resources in all technical teams at all times.
- Ensures the quality of their team’s work by supervising, promoting and enforcing their adherence to BMM’s standards and procedures.
- Provides technical support to Sales team for project scoping and attends customer and regulator meetings as required.
- Supports the ISO accreditation and testing processes and checklist development and any other internal requirements.
- Sends effective and detailed weekly/monthly reports to the iGaming Operations Director and as required.
- Allocates tasks to consultants and team leaders.
- Reviews client status reports before they are sent to clients
- Ensures Project folders are maintained and that proper project management and staff performance reporting obligations are fulfilled with regards to technical services.
- Reviews team’s timeslips weekly and makes billing decisions for all team projects
- Schedules and runs weekly team meetings
Supports the management team in planning and strategy for the technical staff development, training, resourcing requirements and leave management.
The candidate must possess each of the following skills/ experience
- 2- years of experience in Project Management or equivalent
- 2- years experience in Team Management or Equivalent
- Demonstrated Skills and Experience at least in source Code Review, hardware Evaluation Standalone controlled games (AWP), distributed sytems – Based server games and VLR, distributed systems- Server Supported Games (i.e. Video Bingo /Class II) and/or distributed systems – remote / online gaming.
- Desired technical knowledge and testing experience in gaming products
- Electronic/IT/Computer Science Degree, CFGS or Equivalent.
- Leadership, social abilities and interpersonal communication
- Multitasking and flexibility
- Resilience and work under pressure
What we offer
- Job stability in a solid multinational company
- Professional development according to your potential, commitment and skills.
- This role includes an assigned parking slot.
- Our facilities have many leisure options like gym, paddle court and a games room.
If you match our description and you want to be part of something special, we want to hear from you. BMM is growing and needs talented people on board to fulfill its mission of bringing the best testing services in the gaming industry to our clients.