BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Human Resources Coordinator
HR Coordinator Role:
Reporting directly to the EVP North America, the Human Resource Coordinator (“HR Coordinator”) will be responsible for day-to-day operations of the HR department, coordinates all functions for employee events, communications, and recruitment and ensure employees are in accordance with departmental, property and company policies, practices, and procedures. They will also assist in leadership and talent management and development to support alignment of BMM goals. Support employee recognition strategies to include reviewing and making recommendations for departmental acknowledgement programs.
The HR Coordinator responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and recommend new and improved processes for the Human Resources program
- Collaborate with other department leadership on HR issues
- Assist Executive leadership with ad hoc requests, special projects
- Respond timely to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, programs, and employee relations
- Assist with HR generalist duties ranging from unemployment claims, HR system access, employee surveys, onboarding, recruitment, etc.
- Conduct exit interviews
- Act as a liaison between foreign national employees and the immigration lawyer to assist in continuing their active visa statuses.
Provide local and global support for inspiring and educating BMM’s current and future staff members around BMM’s culture, people programs, benefits and commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Working as a member of a team, assist with the development, execution, and measurement of internal employee communication plans through the following channels including, but not limited to – videos, emails, in-person events, and company intranet.
Proactively ensure that BMM’s history, culture, vision and mission along with important information and events are communicated in the most effective way for staff to fully embrace.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or another related field
- 2+ years of work experience in Human Resources
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as solo
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Takes the initiative, shows confidence, drive, and enthusiasm
- Ensures high standards, shows initiative, proactivity, and professionalism
- Proficient with MS Office products (O365, Word, Excel) and ability to learn other applications
On top of working with a company that cares about its employees, clients, and community you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay.
- For professional full-time employees:
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Company matching 401K. We match your contribution up to 4% of your salary.
- Paid time off, and an additional 10 paid holidays.
- Casual dress and a professional, team oriented, and comfortable office environment or remote working.