BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
IT Support – Spain/Italy – Part-time
The IT Support Spain and the IT Support Italy both report to the IT Manager Europe, helping with the operations and maintenance of BMM’s IT systems and applications in their corresponding country and occasionally other countries.
- Assist the IT Manager to do studies and surveys of proposed and existing IS and machine applications.
- Do the installation and support /help, the team in the use of computing equipment and software.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of new equipment, systems and programming techniques appropriate to the organisation.
- Support the IT Manager in the overall maintenance and development of BMM’s internal systems and IT infrastructure.
- Support in the development of tools and techniques defined by the IT Manager.
- Support consultants requiring assistance.
- Provide support to the IT Manager related with the set-up infrastructure and procedures required for BMM’s information & physical security policy.
- Provide support to record & track the service quality levels.
- Provide technical input /software changes required to establish a new training/induction program for staff accordingly with the instructions received from IT Manager.
- Support the IT Manager to provide a technical solution for making business information available to all staff.
- You live near one of our offices, in Sant Cugat del Vallés or surroundings in Spain or in Bologna in Italy.
- You have around 1-year experience in IT support or IT department.
- You have medium or higher level of technical studies related with Telecommunications, Computers,
- Networks or similar or you are finishing them.
- Speak Spanish or Italian languages with fluency and you have high level of English.
- You have dynamism, pro-activity, initiative, service-orientation and communication skills.
- You know a bit of Linux and Python. Not required but highly appreciated.
- Working in a solid multinational group with real opportunities to contact people from different cultures and practice English.
- Young, dynamic, and informal environment.
- The opportunity to learn and develop your professional profile under the direct guidance of the IT
- Manager instead of working in a big customer service team.
- Permanent contract directly with the company in a Part-Time basis (9am – 1pm or 2pm – 6pm), giving you the opportunity to share it with your studies, family responsibilities or another job.