BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
IT Support – Spain/Italy – Part-time
BMM is seeking an IT Support Technician to join the team operating in Barcelona office, reporting to the IT Manager Europe.
Responsibilities and duties
- Assist the IT Manager to do studies and surveys of proposed and existing IS and machine applications.
- Do the installation and support /help, the team in the use of computing equipment and software.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of new equipment, systems and programming techniques appropriate to the organisation.
- Support the IT Manager in the overall maintenance and development of BMM’s internal systems and IT infrastructure.
- Support in the development of tools and techniques defined by the IT Manager.
- Support consultants requiring assistance.
- Provide support to the IT Manager related with the set-up infrastructure and procedures required for BMM’s information & physical security policy.
- Provide support to record & track the service quality levels.
- Provide technical input /software changes required to establish a new training/induction program for staff accordingly with the instructions received from IT Manager.
- Support the IT Manager to provide a technical solution for making business information available to all staff.
We are looking for you if
- You live near one of our offices, in Sant Cugat del Vallés or surroundings in Spain or in Bologna in Italy.
- You currently live near our office in Sant Cugat del Vallés (Barcelona) or surroundings.
- You are starting your professional career and have around 1-year experience in IT support or IT department
- You have medium or higher level of technical studies related with Telecommunications, Computers, Networks or similar or you are finishing them.
- Speak Spanish with fluency and you have high level of English. You have dynamism, proactivity, initiative, service-orientation and communication skills You know a bit of Linux and Python (not required but highly appreciated).
What we offer
- Working in a solid multinational group with real opportunities to contact people from different cultures and practice English.Working in a solid multinational group with frequent with people from different cultures and use of your English language skills for real.
- Young, dynamic, and informal environment.
- The opportunity to learn and develop your professional profile under the direct guidance of the IT Manager instead of working in a big customer service team.
- Permanent contract directly with the company in a Part-Time basis (9am – 1pm or 2pm – 6pm), giving you the opportunity to share it with your studies, family responsibilities or another job.
- Possibility to work remotely some hours per month.
- We offer free amenities in the office like coffee, hot and cold water and fresh fruit.
- In our facilities we have billiards, tennis table, paddle court and gym for use of employees.
- More benefits to come.
Note that remote work conditions, amenities and services in the facilities may change upon
the evolution of COVID-19 measures.