BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Junior Auditor – Las Vegas, NV
Position Reports to Director – Audits
The Junior Auditor is responsible for generating required transactional data similar to how to would be generated in a casino environment. The Junior Auditor would verify all transactions are present on the detailed reports and perform a preliminary review of system generated reports for compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements. The Junior Auditor may be responsible for ensuring the detail report amounts agree to the amounts displayed on the summary reports. This position may assist others, as needed.
- Works with engineering staff to understand testing environment and system capabilities to help prepare for data creation.
- Generates test transactions to be utilized in the audit reconciliation process.
- Understands and applies the Nevada regulatory structure for gaming systems/associated equipment testing.
- Helps to determine and accurately documents the nature of non-compliance.
- Works closely with the engineering staff to ensure corrective action is completed on any issues noted.
- Assists with preparing the audit file paperwork, including index and audit reconciliation packet, to reflect all work performed. Ensures such papers contain sufficient, competent and relevant evidential matter to support the conclusions rendered.
- Submits paperwork for review and promptly makes needed corrections based on review.
- Advises a supervisor of material problems encountered in a timely manner with accuracy and completeness.
- Advises a supervisor regarding progress of assignments for planning purposes.
- Participate in developing guidelines, testing procedures, and checklists.
- Completes daily time slips on a timely basis with accuracy and completeness.
- Makes suggestions for process improvements based on experience and insight.
- Perform any other functions or projects as deemed necessary by the Director- Audits or Director of Service Delivery.
Experience, Education, Skills and Credentials:
- Experience in auditing, regulatory compliance, casino accounting or similar functions required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the gaming industry is strongly preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, manufacturers, and regulators.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work mainly independently but also as a member of a team, with limited supervision.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to receive hands-on training of gaming systems.
- Must have the ability to handle and organize multiple projects and deadlines.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of attention to quality, details and correctness.
- Ability to effectively research Nevada requirements.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office fundamentals.