BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Junior Tester – Macau
BMM is seeking qualified and talented individuals to join the team in Macau.
In your role as Junior Tester at BMM, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our clients’ systems and applications. We are looking for people with a high level of attention to detail and who think outside the box.
Working as a member of a team, the Junior Tester will:
- Perform functionality, usability and regression testing of products.
- Test configuration and compatibility of software on multiple hardware platforms.
- Contribute to the development and follow-up of test plans and materials.
- Track, analyze, record & verify all software functionality discrepancies.
- Develop, perform and document test procedures to verify problem fixes.
- Report and escalate critical issues to the Team Lead.
- Carry out scheduled plans and provide feedback to the Team Lead.
- Monitor progress to meet milestones or deadlines.
- Follow quality assurance procedures to test and evaluate software products.
- Directly responsible for adhering to all company and QA policies and procedures.
- Graduate from college or higher, with a specialty in software development and/or QA
- Entry level position with 1 – 2 years experience
- Experience working with gaming or IT systems is an advantage
- Knowledge on casino or hospitality systems preferred
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
BMM is an equal opportunity employer.
Application is only by submitting an application via this website.
BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
At its core, BMM is a systems-expert company that has provided consulting for and tested many of the largest gaming networks and systems over the last 37 years. In addition, BMM has been successfully testing and certifying the full scope of Class III casino products for over two decades.
BMM employs some 400 people in 14 global locations and serves over 460 jurisdictions. BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), Moncton (Canada), Lima (Peru), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Barcelona (Spain), Bologna (Italy), Vienna (Austria), Krakow (Poland), Bucharest (Romania), Midrand (South Africa), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Macau (SAR, China) and Singapore.