BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Mathematics Consultant – Barcelona
BMM is seeking a Mathematics Consultant to join the team operating in Barcelona, reporting to the Senior Mathematician.
The primary objective of the role is to evaluate mathematical models for electronic poker machines, casino table games, internet casino games and lotteries.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Evaluate the written rules and specifications of a game, including parameters and payouts
• Evaluate and verify the mathematical model.
• Ensure the quality of work through strict adherence to BMM’s standards and procedures.
• Adapt in-house programs or writing new algorithms to generate test cases and establish combination tests.
• Ensure the quality of work/tests through strict adherence to BMM’s standards and procedures.
• Complete the tasks to agreed deadlines and within budget. The Mathematcis manager or project leader needs to be alerted in a timely manner if this is not possible.
• Accuracy of reports, recommendation letters and status reports written for the project.
• Adhere to BMM’s project management procedures.
• Continuous improvement and review of BMM’s standards and procedures to achieve high quality deliverables.
• Design and build tools for BMM’s testing program
We are looking for you if
• You currently live near our office in Sant Cugat del Vallés (Barcelona) or surroundings.
• You have at least 1 year experience in software testing or equivalent. Programming (preferably in C++) and Statistical data analysis
• You have an IT/Computer Science/Mathematical Statistics Degree, Diploma or Equivalent.
• You have the following soft skills: autonomy, proactivity, social abilities and interpersonal communication, multitasking, flexibility, resilience, work under pressure and customercentric.
What we offer
• Working in a solid multinational group with frequent with people from different cultures and use of your English language skills for real.
• Young, dynamic, and informal environment.
• Professional development according to your potential, commitment and skills
• Permanent contract directly with the company with probation period
• Possibility to work remotely some hours per month.
• We offer free amenities in the office like coffee, hot and cold water and fresh fruit.
• In our facilities we have billiards, tennis table, paddle court and gym for use of employees.
• More benefits to come.
Note that remote work conditions, amenities and services in the facilities may change upon the evolution of COVID-19 measures.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer.
GDPR: your personal data will be managed according to European data protection laws following
strict security measures and will be removed before 1 year from your application or since the last
date of updating. In case you want to modify or remove your data or you have questions, please
send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, do not send your application directly to this address.