BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Office and Administrative Manager – Las Vegas, NV
BMM is seeking an individual that possess strong management and multitasking skills for the position of Office and Administrative Manager.
This position supports the overall management of the office and also supports the Service Delivery department. This position requires exceptional written and oral communication skills and a high level of computer proficiency. Successful candidates are detail oriented, organized and thrive in fast-paced environments.
Specific responsibilities of this position include:
- Ensure administrative department is fully staffed, and the office has administrative coverage in Pilot Rd between 7.30am – 6pm daily
- Manage and perform high volume document production with extensive review, editing, and formatting to ensure required standards are met.
- Review, approve and manage ToolBOX timeslips for accuracy
- Analyzing and filtering information from multiple sources and completing detailed data entry accurately.
- Ensuring Calibration of all Test Equipment per the Calibration schedule
- Ensuring Office is stocked of all required supplies – kitchen, cleaning and office
- Ensure auditing and archiving of project records.
- Inventory tracking and control.
- Communication of administration needs to Management
- Communicating with internal departments to expedite the completion of documents, projects, or tasks.
- Provide training to new administrative team members.
- Provide backup support in other office positions as needed.
- Review and update departmental processes and procedures regularly.
- Assist with infrastructure repair and maintenance.
- Ensure the coordination and payment of large shipments of client property.
- Ensuring the quality of the team’s work by supervising, promoting, and enforcing their adherence to BMM’s standards and procedures.
- Schedule and run weekly team meetings.
- Allocating tasks to the administrative team so that they have sufficient work.
- Performing bi-annual staff review for team members and manage performance.
- Review and approve department timecards for payroll.
- Review and approve department time off requests via Common Office.
- Weekly status report to Quality group and reporting Manager
- 5 years experience in similar positions.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Bilingual skills with experience in translating and editing in target language preferred.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.