BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Online Senior System Consultant – Italy
BMM is seeking qualified and talented individuals to join its team in Bologna, Italy.
Position: Under the direct supervision of a Service Delivery Group Manger, a Senior System Consultant is responsible for the testing and adherence of gaming technology to jurisdictional regulations and technical standards. The position may also involve field services work, including gaming device and gaming system inspections as well as general field support.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
- Experience with the development or testing of gaming technology software or hardware
- Ability to program in at least one high level language such as C++, C#, or Java
- Experience with Windows, UNIX, and Linux operating systems
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Good at working in a team
Preferred Work Experience:
Experience with testing and validation of:
- Online Gaming Systems and Games
- Auditing & Field Inspection
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
Requires successful completion of a background investigation. Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.
BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 300 people in 13 global locations and serves over 400 jurisdictions.
BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Mexico City (Mexico), Lima (Peru), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Moncton (Canada), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Barcelona (Spain), Vienna (Austria), Bologna (Italy) and Midrand (South Africa).