BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Programmer / Math Analyst
The Programmer / Math Analyst is required to achieve an advanced knowledge of mathematics, technical gaming standards, various gaming platforms, and BMM Testlabs policies and procedures. There are positions available for Las Vegas, NV, USA and Moncton, NB, Canada.
Working as a member of a team the computer scientist will have the following responsibilities:
- Mathematical analysis of math models and their implementation for compliance with jurisdictional requirements.
- Developing and/or maintaining custom software for math evaluations.
- Reviewing source code of casino applications for compliance with jurisdictional requirements.
- Understanding of core programming concepts and techniques.
- Must have the ability to communicate, both orally and written, with other members of the team and external contacts.
- Ability to handle and organize multiple projects and deadlines.
- High degree of attention to quality, details, and correctness.
- Providing technical support and training to team members.
- Assisting with training other staff as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a closely related discipline
- Knowledge of Probability, Statistics, and Combinatorics
- Knowledge of C/C++/C#/Java, including appropriate use of object-oriented design
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Company health, dental & vision plan
- 401K program
Requires successful completion of a background investigation . Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer.
BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 400 people in 14 global locations, serving over 440 jurisdictions. BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Mexico City (Mexico), Lima (Peru), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Barcelona (Spain), Vienna (Austria), Bologna (Italy), Midrand (South Africa) and Bucharest (Romania).
BMM is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.