BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Project Manager – Barcelona, Spain
Are you looking for Project Manager experience? Are you interested in developing your professional career in an international environment for a services company? If your answers are yes, at BMM we have an amazing opportunity. We offer you the opportunity to be part of a multicultural and flexible team, where you can help us to protect the gaming industry ensuring the integrity of the games.
BMM is looking for a Project Manager to join its office in Barcelona (Spain). Reporting to the VP of iGaming Service Delivery, the role is responsible to act as interface between clients and BMM ensuring that the projects are being delivered in accordance with agreed timelines and within the budget.
- Ensure client projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Coordinating projects within the Team, running daily meetings and monitoring project progress and scope deviations.
- Negotiating project deadlines and costs with clients.
- Providing status reports to clients and BMM Management.
- Ensure client levels of satisfaction are as high as possible.
- Ensure that regular meetings are being held.
- Ensure that best project management practices are being upheld.
- To ensure proper communication, in time, of the PCN to Business Development.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager.
- High level of English (written and spoken). You will work in an international environment.
- Work well in a high paced environment.
What we offer
- Working in a solid multinational group with people from different cultures
- Use of your English language skills for real.
- Young, dynamic, and informal environment.
- Professional development according to your potential, commitment, and skills
- Permanent contract directly with the company with probation period
BMM is an equal opportunity employer and all applications matching the requirements will be considered regardless of gender identity, age, race and religion.
Your personal data will be managed according to European data protection laws (GDPR) following strict security measures and will be removed before 1-year from your application or since the last date of updating. In case you want to modify or remove your data or you have questions, please send an email to HRSPAIN@bmm.com stating your desire in this regard.