BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Project Manager – Italy
Project Manager – Italy
BMM is seeking a qualified and talented individual to join its Italian team as the Project Manager in Bologna to cover a select number of Landbased and iGaming customers serviced by BMM’s Bologna lab.
Under the supervision of senior executives, the Project Manager will be responsible for project management of active projects for BMM’s customers being serviced in the Bologna lab..
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing day-to-day communications with assigned BMM customers in connecting with existing projects to ensure customers’ maximum satisfaction with BMM services
- Support of sales team in project scoping, proposal preparation, sales funnel maintenance, and reporting
- Monitoring of Product Service Delivery teams through daily scrums to ensure on time delivery of projects and timely escalation of potential issues to executive management and customers
- Close coordination with sales team on developing account strategy and in establishing long-term partnerships with new and existing clients
- Responsible for the communication with the customer: project kick-off meetings, weekly calls, status updates, and the supervision of technical meetings
- Supporting finance team with monthly revenue recognition and cash collections
- Monitoring competitive environment
- Support in preparting reports on weekly/monthly customer activities
- Minimum 3 years experience in the project management function in the professional services, gaming, or software industries
- Excellent communication and commercial skills
- Native or fluent business English and Italian
- Ability to travel
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience working in a sales or account management function within a certification Testlab – familiarity with gaming tes tlab business model and operations
- Undergraduate or post-graduate business and/or engineering degree
- Formal project management training
- Close familiarity with software testing and professional services delivery
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Performance bonus opportunities
Requires successful completion of a background investigation
Occasional travel may be required (target markets in Europe plus international trade shows).
BMM is an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.
Please use ‘Apply for this position’ button below with resume and cover letter.
BMM Testlabs is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 400 people in 14 global locations and serves over 440 jurisdictions.
BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Mexico City (Mexico), Lima (Peru), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Moncton (Canada), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Barcelona (Spain), Vienna (Austria), Bologna (Italy), Midrand (South Africa) and Bucharest (Romania).