BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Project Manager, Product Development
BMM is looking for a motivated individual to fill a full time or contract position which oversees the implementation and completion of software and hardware engineering projects that expand our current automation and efficiency technology. The main duties include gathering and documenting project requirements, developing project plans, managing timelines of internal and external projects while ensuring overall coordination and communications to key stakeholders within the company.
Travel may be required.
- Gather requirements, define, plan and execute assigned projects for successful, timely deliveries including weekly reports, quarterly progress reports and weekly updates.
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of all project related work
- Prioritize software development and integration tasks to achieve project milestones and goals
- Adjust project plans and resources to meet company needs
- Escalate functional, quality, and timeline issues appropriately
- Evaluate project risks and mitigation plans
- Maintains project documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues list, etc.
- Hold regular meetings with senior leadership to communicate summary and status of projects
- Proactively make recommendations to improve project development procedures
- Manage multiple projects as required
- 5+ years experience in Software Project Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience in Software development and IT Integration
- Strong interpersonal skills, including good communication with the ability to articulate ideas in a precise and concise manner
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
On top of working with a company that cares about its employees, clients, and community you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay dependent on your skills and experience.
- For professional full-time employees:
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Company matching 401K.
- Paid time off, and an additional 10 paid holidays.
- Casual dress and a professional, team oriented, and comfortable office environment or remote working.