BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Project Manager – Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona area
BMM is seeking a Project Manager to join the team operating in Barcelona, reporting to the Director of iGaming Services Delivery Europe and South America.
Reporting to the iGaming Operations Director, a BMM Project Manager must be able to direct and manage designated resources in accordance with the specific accountabilities identified below where he/she is assigned the role as Project Manager. The Project Manager will manage complex projects that involve other members of staff.
Responsibilities and duties
- Act as interface between Client and BMM Product Service Delivery (PSD) team engaging and coordinating different departments depending on the scope of work (SOW)Act as interface between Client and
- BMM Product Service Delivery (PSD) team engaging and coordinating different departments depending on the scope of work (SOW)
- Coordinate projects within the PSD team ensuring proper prioritization, ensuring that projects are being delivered in accordance with agreed timelines and budget in collaboration with Group Managers.
- Provide status reports to clients and BMM Management
- Run Daily Scrum Sessions with PSD
- Coordinate Meetings between Clients and BMM PSD to discuss project issues
- Perform weekly scoping sessions to support Business Development in pre-sales process
- Ensure client projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Ensure client levels of satisfaction are as high as possible
- Ensure that regular scrum meetings are being held
- Ensure that best project management practices are being upheld
- Monitor Project Progress and scope deviations in communication with Group Managers and Business Development
- Initial project creation and submission for opening on Project Management Tool
- Constantly update the Project Management Tool on project status and details
- Ensure project closure routine is completed upon project completion
- Manage project kick-off meetings and final retrospectives for every project managed
- Perform weekly projects risk analysis including updating the related risk register
- Provide status reports to BMM stakeholders
- Coordinate between teams across different BMM offices
- Participate in Sales Forecast Meetings
- Participate in Aged Receivables Meetings
We are looking for you if
- You currently live near our office in Sant Cugat del Vallés (Barcelona) or surroundings.
- You have at least 2-years of experience in Project Management. Technical knowledge and testing experience in gaming products would be an advantage
- You have an Electronic/IT/Computer Science Degree.
- You have the following soft skills: autonomy, proactivity, social abilities and interpersonal
communication, multitasking, flexibility, resilience, work under pressure and customer-centric.
What we offer
- Working in a solid multinational group with frequent with people from different cultures and use of your English language skills for real.
- Young, dynamic, and informal environment.
- Professional development according to your potential, commitment and skills
- Permanent contract directly with the company with probation period
- Possibility to work remotely some hours per month.
- We offer free amenities in the office like coffee, hot and cold water and fresh fruit.
- In our facilities we have billiards, tennis table, paddle court and gym for use of employees.
- More benefits to come.
Note that remote work conditions, amenities and services in the facilities may change upon
the evolution of COVID-19 measures