BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Project Manager – Moncton, Canada
POSITION REPORTS TO: VP, Enterprise Project Management Office
The Project Manager will play a crucial role in driving project success across multiple projects. The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing a portfolio of clients for all projects coming into BMM Testlabs, ensuring alignment with business objectives and delivery of high-quality solutions. The Project Manager will need to assist with review and preparation of supporting engineering, technical and regulatory information to ensure BMM testing adheres to regulatory requirements. This role requires a strong project management background as well as excellent project management skills. The individual is required to possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills to competently communicate and interact with internal resources as well as the clients. The Project Manager collaborates with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and senior management to drive project success and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- Manage the planning and tracking of multiple client projects.
- Establish and implement project management methodologies, processes, and best practices.
- Define project scope, objectives, and deliverables, ensuring alignment with business requirements and goals.
- Develop project plans, schedules, and budgets, and monitor project progress against key milestones and deliverables.
- Work with internal stakeholders to create, maintain and monitor project plans to ensure timely delivery of all projects.
- Organize, attend and participate in and/or facilitate all stakeholder and client meetings. Distribute minutes to all project team members and client stakeholders.
- Document and follow up on important action items and decisions from meetings.
- Assess and communicate project risks, issues, and dependencies and provide solutions where applicable. Escalate issues to appropriate internal resources when applicable.
- Prepare necessary analysis and presentation materials for meetings, and monthly and quarterly business reviews when necessary.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and specifications, ensuring accurate project scoping.
- Coordinate and facilitate cross-functional collaboration among teams, ensuring effective communication and collaboration.
- Develop standard reporting process and conduct regular project status reviews, communicating progress, risks, and challenges and implementing mitigation strategies to stakeholders and senior management.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including project charters, stakeholder communications, and project plans.
- Conduct regular project reviews, capturing lessons learned and best practices to continuously improve project management processes.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, optimizing project management practices and driving efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, project management, or a related field. A master’s degree is preferred.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and frameworks.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to influence and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the capacity to make sound decisions in complex situations.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects on time, within budget, and meeting quality standards.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desired.
- Experience in the gaming industry a plus.
- Six Sigma training a plus.