BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Project Office Assistant – Las Vegas, USA and Moncton, CA
Project Office Assistant position:
BMM is seeking a strong Project Office Assistant to join our team. In support of our Service Delivery department, this position requires exceptional written and oral communication skills and a high level of computer proficiency.
Successful candidates are detail oriented, organized and thrive in fast pace environments.
- High volume document production with extensive review, editing, and formatting to ensure required standards are met.
- Communicating with internal departments to expedite the completion of documents.
- Analyzing and filtering information from multiple sources and completing detailed data entry.
- Project administration, auditing, and archiving of project records.
- Inventory tracking and control.
- Provide backup support in other office positions as needed.
Project Office Assistant Requirements:
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Bilingual skills with experience in translating and editing in target language preferred.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Manage Certification queue for letters due to be sent to clients
- Perform grammatical reviews of all Compliance letters issued – with minimal to no errors to grammar and formatting
- Ensure all ITS/BTS items are processed within 24hrs or receipt of request
- Internal audits and project closures on all project folders that been provided to PO.
- Review all dispatches from PSD to ensure these items are being dispatched as indicated and update all inhouse systems to provide status
- Ensure all software and hardware provided to PO is stored in the secure area of the lab
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Company health, dental & vision plan
- RRSP company matching contribution (CA)
Requires successful completion of a background investigation . Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer.
Please use the ‘apply for this position’ button below.
BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 400 people in 14 global locations, serving over 440 jurisdictions. BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Mexico City (Mexico), Lima (Peru), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Barcelona (Spain),(Poland), Bologna (Italy), Midrand (South Africa) and Bucharest (Romania).
BMM is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.