BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Project Office Assistant- Las Vegas, USA
POSITION REPORTS TO: Project Office Manager
BMM is seeking a Project Office Assistant to join our team. The Project Office Assistant will be responsible for a variety of documentation services for customer projects. In support of our Service Delivery department, this position requires exceptional written and oral communication skills and a high level of computer proficiency. Successful candidates are detail oriented, organized, and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- High volume document production with extensive review, editing, and formatting to ensure required quality standards are met.
- Project administration, auditing, and archiving of project records.
- Internal communication to expedite and ensure timely completion of documents.
- Analysis of information from multiple sources to complete detailed data entry.
- Inventory tracking and control within tight deadlines.
- Provide backup support in other office positions as needed.
- Effective prioritization of daily activities.
- On-time delivery of project documentation and letters as well as other related client deliverables as needed.
- Internal audit and closure of projects.
- Adherence to security requirements for project software and hardware.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual with experience in translating and editing in target language preferred.
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications including Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy.