BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
PSD Manager – South Africa
BMM Testlabs seeks a dynamic, meticulous, hardworking PSD Manager with a strong technical acumen, critical attention to detail and deadline driven, to join our innovative Testing Laboratory environment. To lead and manage designated testing resources in South Africa in order to achieve BMM’s professional services delivery and team growth objectives.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
- Supporting, developing and managing the South African technical services team members.
- Document all test results, managing all incidents that are raised on the project.
- Providing technical support, training and leadership to all technical team members, accuracy of reports, recommendation letters and status reports.
- To ensure effective utilization of all technical resources in all technical teams at all times.
- Ensuring the quality of their team/individual’s work by supervising, promoting and enforcing their adherence to BMM’s standards and procedures.
- Ensure proper project management and staff performance reporting obligations are fulfilled with regard to technical services and staffing.
- Support management team in planning and strategy for the technical staff development, training, resourcing requirements and leave management.
- Provide technical support to Sales team for project scoping and attend customer or regulator meetings as required.
- Support the ISO accreditation process and testing process / checklist development and any other internal requirements as required by the VP.
- To send effective and detailed weekly/monthly reports to the VP as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering degree, or National Diploma equivalent, and a minimum of 6 years’ experience are required for this position.
- Experienced in Staff and Project management essential.
- Technical experience in the Gambling Industry in a Management or Supervisory role is an advantage.
- Be in possession of a valid driver’s license and valid passport and be willing to travel as and when required.
- Be able to work extended hours where agreed with the company.
- Successful applicants must pass our local Regulatory licensing requirements.
Competitive salary based on experience
Extensive on-the-job training
Requires successful completion of a background investigation . Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer.
BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 400 people in 14 global locations, serving over 440 jurisdictions. BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Mexico City (Mexico), Lima (Peru), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Barcelona (Spain), Vienna (Austria), Bologna (Italy), Midrand (South Africa) and Bucharest (Romania).
BMM is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.