BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
QA Project Managers
BMM is a global testing company that has 36+ years of successful QA testing experience. The Moncton office is our QA center of excellence and provides strategic, tactical and operational Level QA services to our clients.
BMM is looking for QA Project Managers to join our team. In your role as a QA Project Manager at BMM, you will be responsible for running small to complex sized development projects. Your duties include, managing tasks that are involved in the planning, execution, direction and control of a QA project. You are responsible for the project’s scope, costs, quality, schedule, resources, requirements, risk management, customer experience and performance.
We are looking for people with a passion for managing projects, who think outside the box and enjoy a fast-paced and challenging environment.
All Level Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing technical requirements, budgets and schedules for the project which includes, gaming systems, online web-based components, mobile applications and back-end processing systems.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling project goals, milestones and deliverables.
- Ensures that all the QA projects follow the standard procedures that are used in the management and deployment of projects.
- Categorizes and prioritizes analysis and mapping of workload for planning, forecasting and execution.
- Defines requirements and plans the QA project life cycle deployment.
- Lends project and QA expertise to internal teams and task forces.
- Reviews the status reports of team members across projects and addresses issues as appropriate.
- Reports the progress as well as the problems to management stakeholders.
- Oversees and directs the QA project team and manages conflicts within the different groups.
- Identifies and solves project issues effectively.
- At least 5 years experience managing large, multi-functional complex software development projects.
- At least 5 years experience within a project management role.
- Mastery of development methodologies, best practices and standards.
- At least 5 years experience with planning and managing large global, multi-vendor development projects.
- Strong team leadership and team building skills with a proven track record.
- Must have excellent oral and written skills with the ability to matrix manage a software team that includes Graphic Designers, Developers and Software Testers.
- Must be familiar with project management tools such as Microsoft Project or other similar tools and versioning tools.
- Possess skills like organization, presentation and customer service skills.
- Gaming experience is an asset.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on the job training
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- RRSP company matching contribution
- Staff recognition program
Successful applicants will require a background check
Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.
Please use ‘Apply for this position’ button below with resume and cover letter.