BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
QA Test Lead – Junior
BMM is a global testing company that has 36+ years of successful QA testing experience. The Moncton office is our QA center of excellence and provides strategic, tactical and operational Level QA services to our clients.
Junior QA test lead – Leads the test efforts of each project, including the test approach. Supports the customer interface, test-tool introduction, test planning and staff supervision. Tracks project test execution scope, quality, schedule, costing and daily and weekly status reporting. Serves as the first escalation point for the client and immediately escalates to the Test Manager.
Junior QA test lead involves managing test teams that range from large (twenty or more), to teams made up of one tester. This position reports to a designated QA Test Manager and may eventually lead to the position of QA Test Manager.
- Ensures that all testing is completed on the latest build and drives importance of retrieving the latest builds.
- Notifies Test Manager to determine course of action during staff overages.
- Ensures all DIRST/bugs are logged in the shift identified.
- Provides bug summary reporting to client designees at end of shift.
- Verifies the quality of the requirements, including testability, requirement definition, test design, test-script and test-data development, test automation, test-environment configuration, test-script configuration management and test execution.
- Stays current on latest test requirements, approaches and tools, and transfers this knowledge to the test team.
- Conducts test-design and test-procedure walk through and inspections.
- Implements test-process improvements resulting from lessons learned.
- Follows Test Traceability Matrix (tracing the test-procedures to the test requirements).
- Owns scheduling of all assigned Statement of Work (SOW) deliverables.
- Assigns work and test hours to Testers.
- Ensures that test-product and test-process documentation is accurate and readily available.
- Mentors and coaches Level 1 and Level 2 Testers.
Special Projects or Assignments:
From time to time the QA Operations Manager may assign special projects to the QA Lead in furtherance of the Quality Assurance department’s goals.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic that can work with limited supervision.
- Leader, who leads by example and is a strong team player.
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Communicates in clear and concise manner, written and verbal.
- Cooperates, collaborates and works toward common goal with others.
- Graduated from junior college or higher, with a specialty in software development and/or QA
- Preferred: 3-5 years experience in QA
- Knowledge of the gaming industry is an asset
- Must pass the BMM QA Tester: QA Test Lead exam
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on the job training
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- RRSP company matching contribution
- Staff recognition program
Successful applicants will require a background check
Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.
Please use ‘Apply for this position’ button below with resume and cover letter.