BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
QA Tester – Spain
BMM is seeking a QA Tester (Systems consultant) to join the team operating in Barcelona office, reporting to the Group Manager of Land-based or iGaming services delivery.
The main goal of this role is to deliver all the specific accountabilities identified below where he/she is assigned the role as project leader or as a participant in team-based projects reporting to a project
Responsibilities and duties
- Ensure that all tests necessary for the project are carried out
- Ensure the quality of work/tests through strict adherence to BMM’s standards and procedures.
- Document all test results and managing all incidents that are raised on the project.
- Complete the project to agreed deadlines and within budget. The group manager needs to be alerted in a timely manner if this is not possible.
- Accuracy of reports, recommendation letters and status reports written for the project.
- Adhere to BMM’s project management procedures.
- Recording and reviewing their time spent daily.
- Continuous improvement and review of BMM’s standards and procedures to achieve high quality deliverables.
- Provide input into the design of hardware and software tests
- Design and build tools for BMM’s testing program
- Communicate with your respective group manager and assigned project leaders. Project leaders may not be a member of your group.
We are looking for you if
- You currently live near our office in Sant Cugat del Vallés (Barcelona) or surroundings.
- You have an Electronic/ IT / Computer Science Degree, Diploma or Equivalent
- You have at least 1-year experience in software and / or hardware testing or equivalent.
- You speak Spanish with fluency, and you have high level of English. You have dynamism, proactivity, initiative, service-orientation and communication skills
- You know a bit of Linux and Python (not required but highly appreciated).
What we offer
- Working in a solid multinational group with frequent with people from different cultures and use of your English language skills for real.
- Young, dynamic, and informal environment.
- Professional development according to your potential, commitment and skills
- Permanent contract directly with the company with probation period
- Possibility to work remotely some hours per month.
- We offer free amenities in the office like coffee, hot and cold water and fresh fruit.
- In our facilities we have billiards, tennis table, paddle court and gym for use of employees.
- More benefits to come.
Note that remote work conditions, amenities and services in the facilities may change upon
the evolution of COVID-19 measures.