BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
QUALITY MANAGER ITALY
BMM is looking for a Quality Manager to join its office in Bologna (Italy). Reporting to the VP Operations Europe and South America, the role is responsible for designing, managing and monitoring the Quality Program of the Company.
- Consult to the Company on quality issues.
- Maintain and control the revision and distribution of the Company’s Quality Manual and the Procedures and Standards manuals.
- Manage the Company’s customer complaints and corrective / preventive action processes.
- Manage the Company’s Internal Audit program.
- Perform Quality Assurance review of projects and invoicing as required.
- Ensure the quality of the Company’s work by advising on and monitoring adherence to the Company’s standards and procedures.
- Co-ordinate management review of the quality system through regular group Q.A. Meetings and the annual Management Review Meeting.
- Ensure the on-going education of staff and the dissemination of information in regard to quality related issues through the induction of new staff, meetings, discussion and correspondence as required.
- Liaise with external standards and quality assurance organisations as necessary to assist with and further the Company’s quality objectives.
- Maintain the records and ensure the formalities are fulfilled as required by standard certification agencies to which the Company currently subscribes.
- Monitor staff in their adherence to the Practice’s Standards
- Administration Degree/ National Diploma/Diploma or Equivalent
- 4 to 10-years’ experience in Compliance, Quality Systems (ISO Standards) and ISO Standards courses and Internal Auditing courses. Experience in gaming companies is appreciated but not required
- High level of Italian and English are required
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs
- Residence in Bologna area or possibility to move immediately
- Be currently allowed to work in Italy
What we offer
- Working in a solid multinational group with people from different cultures
- Use of your English language skills for real.
- Young, dynamic, and informal environment.
- Professional development according to your potential, commitment, and skills
- Permanent contract directly with the company with probation period
BMM is an equal opportunity employer and all applications matching the requirements will be considered regardless of gender identity, age, race and religion.
Your personal data will be managed according to European data protection laws following strict security measures. In case you want to modify or remove your data or you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.