BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Regulatory Compliance Manager
BMM is looking for a motivated individual to fill a full-time position responsible for maintaining the licensure and recognitions of BMM North America and its employees in over 475 country, state, and tribal gaming jurisdictions. Working as a member of a team, the position proactively ensures timely license and registration applications while ensuring overall coordination and communications to key stakeholders within the company.
Travel may be required.
- Draft and file both company and individual license applications/renewals in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow-up and communicate regularly with gaming Regulators regarding applications/renewals
- Update and maintain licensing matrix with accurate information/due dates
- Organize logistics, dates, and availability of licensees of company for investigations with Regulators
- Prepare/provide document requests for upcoming investigations
- Prepare regular reports on Licensing department to Executive group
- Organize/update licensing information for company and key employees
- Calendar renewal of licenses as well as corporate annual lists and filings
- Notify regulatory agencies of company changes
- Obtain/maintain corporate qualifications, annual lists, and business licenses as applicable in the various jurisdictions where company is licensed or anticipates licensure
- 5+ years of work experience in Licensing & Compliance capacity
- Extremely organized, high attention to detail, must be able to create clear and concise reports, team-player
- Must be able to maintain the highest degree of discretion/confidentiality as it relates to the company, officers and directors and employees
- Adept in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with ability to learn in-house software programs
- Strong interpersonal skills, including good communication with the ability to articulate ideas in a precise and concise manner
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Gaming industry experience, preferably in Licensing & Compliance
- Experience with Ardent Sky applications
- Legal background: paralegal; notary or similar
- HR experience
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Company health, dental & vision plan
- 401K program
Requires successful completion of a background investigation
BMM is an equal opportunity employer.