BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Sales Account Executive – South Africa
BMM Testlabs is seeking an experienced, dynamic, meticulous, hardworking Sales Account Executive with a strong Sales and administrative acumen, critical attention to detail and deadline driven, to join our innovative Testing Laboratory environment. To support the Vice President of Sales and Operations in South Africa in order to achieve BMM’s professional growth objectives.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
Achievement of Sales targets and customer satisfaction is key to your success in this role.
- Support the Sales team in strategy development for the region covering existing customers and emerging gaming markets.
- Ability to lead all phases of the sales cycle: generating sales proposals, quotes, record keeping management of all NDA’s and Due Diligence, selling and creating customer value, after sales follow ups.
- Provide existing customer & new business opportunity plans for the region.
- Maintain and submit sales forecasts and run long-term and short-term sales plans.
- Research and identify potential clients, put together sales presentations, and sometimes serve as a point of contact for existing clients.
- Service current accounts and develop new accounts to meet sales targets.
- Demonstrate intimate business knowledge of each major client’s business and articulate BMM’s value proposition to all levels of management.
- Ensure client expectations are met with respect to timelines and quality of service and deliverables.
- May include travel to client meetings, gaming shows and conventions.
- Run and participate in internal sales meetings and planning sessions.
- Have a strong understanding an aptitude in using CRM’S to support and run sales campaigns and capturing of interactions and client information on the relevant systems
- Conduct customer account analysis and follow up on debtors from clients
- Identify, address and resolve concerns / queries and provide feedback to customers within 24 hrs
- To actively and positively engage with BMM PSD Management to ensure expected client delivery in line with signed Proposals and agreed deadlines with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, National Diploma or equivalent.
- You will have a minimum of 10 years selling, business development and management experience – experience in the gambling industry would be an advantage.
- Candidate needs to be a vibrant individual that will adapt to the already-existing energetic and fast paced environment with excellent interpersonal, communication and decision making skills
- Strong Sales ability coupled with business acumen
- Excellent presentation skills, telephone and email etiquette
- Time management skills
- Ability to formulate, set and manage goals and objectives
- Ability to cope with high pressure levels and manage stress effectively
- Strong relationship building, account planning and process competence skills
- Be in possession of a valid driver’s license and valid passport and be willing to travel as and when required.
- Be able to work extended hours where agreed with the company.
- Employees may be required to obtain a gaming license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions that BMM conducts business. If you are requested to obtain a gaming license, your continued employment may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming license.