BMM look for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications, and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Sales Manager, Online and Sports Betting, BMM Testlabs Europe
Under the direct supervision of the Senior Vice President for Sales and Marketing for Europe and South America, the Sales Manager will be responsible for sales, business development and account management in the Online and Sports Betting segment.
Working as a member of the European sales team, the Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Sales and account management for target market segments – Online and Sports Betting – across all of Europe
- Attracting new customers and maximizing revenue opportunities
- Supporting sales efforts in target segments in South America
- Ensuring customers receive excellent service and are completely satisfied with BMM services
- Contributing to BMM’s market knowledge and understading of customer requirements
- Target geographic markets in Europe – UK, Malta, Gibraltar, Scandinavia, Spain, Italy
- Flexible location within Europe – preferred locations include those within the target geographic markets, working from home or from one of BMM’s European locations
- Minimum 5 years experience in the European online gaming industry
- Minimum 5 years experience in B2B professional services and/or software sales in the technology industry
- Extensive relationships with the major platform operators and content providers in the online gaming industry
- Excellent communication and commercial skills
- Analytical abilities to identify high-impact opportunities and objectively evaluate projects
- Native or fluent business English
- Ability to travel extensively
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Experience working in a sales function within a certification test lab – familiarity with gaming test lab business model and operations
- Undergraduate or post-graduate business and/or engineering degree
- Formal sales training courses
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Performance bonus opportunities
BMM is an equal opportunity employer.
Requires successful completion of a background investigation. Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.
BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 300 people in 13 global locations and serves over 440 jurisdictions.
BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Mexico City (Mexico), Lima (Peru), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Moncton (Canada), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Barcelona (Spain), Vienna (Austria), Bologna (Italy) and Midrand (South Africa).