BMM look for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications, and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Security Auditor, BMM Testlabs Spain
BMM is seeking a qualified and talented individual to join its Barcelona team as a Security Auditor at BMM Testlabs Spain, which is the #1 gaming certification test lab in Spain and one of the top gaming test labs in Europe. .
Position: This is a Lead position reporting to the Head of Operations. As a targeted expansion area for BMM the Security Auditor will be contributing to the growth of the department as well as supervising direct reports.
Working as a member of the Service Delivery team in Spain the Security Auditor will be responsible for:
- Planning and leading general IT audit engagements as well as information security audits
- Understanding various information security frameworks, such as COBIT, ISO/IEC 27001 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Maintaining knowledge of current and emerging trends in information security and their impacts
- Communicating clearly (written and verbal) both internally and externally on the status of projects
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS, business administration, or a related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in IT audit or information security
- Relevant security related certifications (CISA/CISSP/ISO 27001 Lead Auditor)
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Performance bonus opportunities
Requires successful completion of a background investigation. Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.
BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 300 people in 13 global locations and serves over 440 jurisdictions.
BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Mexico City (Mexico), Lima (Peru), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Moncton (Canada), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Barcelona (Spain), Vienna (Austria), Bologna (Italy) and Midrand (South Africa).