BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
SECURITY CONSULTANT – Spain
BMM Testlabs is looking for a SECURITY CONSULTANT to join its office in Sant Cugat del Vallès, Spain.
Reporting to the “Director of Operations iGaming”, this person will work on security projects for BMM’s gaming clients. Most of the time the work will be performed virtually and sometimes will be required to travel abroad.
Offer high quality of project delivery through strict adherence to BMM’s standards and procedures. All projects must be completed to the agreed deadlines and time allocations with a focus on superior customer value.
Provides day-to-day execution of the tasks necessary for operations and delivery of security testing services to operators within the regulated gaming industry. Ensures that Information Security Management Systems and technical infrastructures subject to evaluation meet rigorous defined security standards.
Provides assurance of quality throughout all security test activities and ensures continuous quality improvement of security team practices, including the development, modification, and enhancement of testing methodologies.
He/she is a sharp risk evaluator and remains current with regulatory frameworks, best practices, vulnerabilities and security risks.
- A Computer science degree is required with at least a Security certification.
- Needs to hold CISA, alternatively ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certificate.
- Also has an additional technical certification or is in advanced process of obtaining one among those listed: EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT), GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (CPEN), IACRB Certified Penetration Tester (CPT), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), CREST Registered Tester (CRT), CREST Infrastructure Certification, CESG CHECK Team Leader, CESG CHECK Team Member, Tiger Scheme Senior Security Tester, Tiger Scheme Qualified Security Tester. Any other recognized penetration testing certification/accreditation.
- Experience in the security field within the following domains: security management systems, network security concepts, risk analysis, OS/database/application security concepts, identity management.
- Experience in the area of software development is considered a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with common security packages (such as InsideVM, Qualys, Nessus, Wireshark, Burp Suite, Metasploit, Kali Linux, etc).
- Exposure to security frameworks (ISO 27000, NIST SP 800 Series and NIST Cyber security frameworks).
- Excellent English level, both oral and written.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present yourself in a professional manner at all times and in all situations. Ability to understand and demonstrate to clients BMM’s corporate capabilities to meet client needs and expectations.Excellent project management skills including the ability to translate project technical security needs into a task list, a project schedule, a schedule of resource needs, perform tests, and document results.
What we offer
Job stability in a solid multinational company
Professional development according to your potential, commitment and skills.
Our facilities have many leisure options like gym, paddle court and a games room.
If you match our description and you want to be part of something special, we want to hear from you. BMM is growing and needs talented people on board to fulfill its mission of bringing the best testing services in the gaming industry to our clients.