BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
SECURITY AUDITOR – Spain
BMM Testlabs is looking for a SECURITY AUDITOR to join its global Security team working in Spain, Italy or Romania.
Reporting to the Head of Security Services Delivery in Spain, the Security Auditor will work on delivering security projects for BMM’s clients.
- Offers high quality of project delivery through strict adherence to BMM’s standards and procedures. All projects require to be completed to the agreed deadlines and time allocations with a focus on superior customer value.
- Ensures that Information Security Management Systems subject to evaluation meet rigorous defined security standards.
- He or she is a sharp risk evaluator and remains current with regulatory frameworks, best practices, vulnerabilities, and security risks.
- Higher studies are required, preferably science, engineering, or equivalent degrees.
- The person needs to hold an active CISA or CISM certificate. Any final candidate will be required to provide their certificate number to verify that it is up to date.
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certificate is highly valued.
- Experience in the security field within the following domains are highly desired: information security management systems, network security concepts, risk analysis, IT security concepts, identity management.
- Experience in cybersecurity is considered a plus.
- Exposure to security frameworks (ISO 27000, NIST SP 800 Series and NIST Cyber security frameworks).
- Excellent English level, both oral and written is a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present yourself always in a professional manner and in all situations. Ability to understand and demonstrate to clients BMM’s corporate capabilities to meet client needs and expectations. Excellent project management skills.
- The Security Auditor job requires occasional travel abroad to the facilities of our customers for short periods of 2-3 days. Will be also required to travel occasionally to Barcelona to meet the team and more frequently during the first months of on-boarding.
- Be allowed to work in Spain, Italy or Romania.
- The Security Auditor needs to be able to work from home, have an appropriate workspace and be able to self-organize and self-motivate as needed in remote work situations. The person only will be able to go to work to the office in a daily basis if living in Barcelona. The company does not currently offers relocation package to Barcelona.
What we offer
- Possibility to work from home,
- Job stability in a solid multinational company
- Professional development according to your potential, commitment, and skills.
If you match our description and you want to be part of something special, we want to hear from you. BMM is growing and needs talented people on board to fulfill its mission of bringing the best technical lab services in the gaming industry to our clients.