BMM look for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications, and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Security Consultant – Spain
BMM Testlabs is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 300 people in 13 global locations and serves over 440 jurisdictions.
BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Mexico City (Mexico), Lima (Peru), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Moncton (Canada), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Barcelona (Spain), Vienna (Austria), Bologna (Italy) and Midrand (South Africa).
BMM is seeking qualified and talented individuals to join its team in Spain.
Under direct supervision of the Team Leader, a Security Consultant is expected to deliver high quality projects through strict adherence to BMM’s standards and procedures. All projects will be completed to agreed deadlines and time allocations with a focus on superior customer value and service.
- Seeks to understand customer requirements
- Offers advice, and/or services to meet customer requirements in conducting ISMS audits
- Addresses complex queries for customers, regulators and other stakeholders in a manner that satisfies and exceeds customer expectations
- High school, degree or higher education in Electronics, Computer Science or similar scientific disciplines
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 standard
- Experience in conducting ISMS audits
- PCI ASV certification is a plus
- Certifications such as CISA/CISM/CRISC/CISSP/ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/CEH/LPT /OSCP or similar certifications is a plus
- Ability to travel
- Evaluating and auditing compliance against jurisdictional regulatory requirements in the gaming sector
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) audits (remote/on-site)
- Vulnerability assessments and penetration tests performed on gambling systems, including:
- white and black box evaluations of external and internal infrastructure
- web application and mobile applications
- social engineering evaluations
- Competitive salary based on experience: 20.000€ – 35.000€
Successful applicants will require a background check
Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.
Please use ‘Apply for this position’ button below with resume and cover letter.