BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Under the direct supervision of a Director Research and Development, a Developer/Senior Developer is responsible for designing, developing, testing and installing software solutions; and supporting the software development team.
This position is for Las Vegas, NV or Moncton, Canada.
Working as a member of a team the Developer/Senior Developer will:
- Analyze, design and develop features for products
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Meet programming standards by following production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technology
- Assist with the development of testing procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science or math.
- Ability to program in at C# (Visual Studio), ASP.Net and SQL Server.
- General Web Application Development Experience.
- Experience with the development or testing of gaming technology software.
- 5 years development experience in mission critical real time applications.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Company health, dental & vision plan
- 401K program
Requires successful completion of a background investigation. Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.
BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 300 people in 13 global locations and serves over 400 jurisdictions.
BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Mexico City (Mexico), Lima (Peru), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Moncton (Canada), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Barcelona (Spain), Vienna (Austria), Bologna (Italy) and Midrand (South Africa).