BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Senior IT Auditor
Position Reports to Senior IT Audit Manager
The Auditor is responsible for obtaining information about submissions and generating required transactional data. The Auditor performs an extensive review of system generated reports for compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements. The Auditor is also responsible for auditing the required reports for the flow of data. This position may serve as a lead or assist others, as needed.
- Develops plans for audits based upon knowledge of system and testing objectives.
- Works with engineering staff to understand testing environment and system capabilities to improve test plan and prepare for data creation.
- Generates test transactions to be utilized in the audit reconciliation process.
- Understands and applies the Nevada regulatory structure for gaming systems/associated equipment testing.
- Helps to determine and accurately documents the nature and extent of non-compliance findings.
- Works closely with the engineering staff to ensure corrective action is completed on any issues noted.
- Prepares and completes audit file paperwork, including index and audit reconciliation packet, to reflect all work performed. Ensures such papers contain sufficient, competent and relevant evidential matter to support the conclusions rendered.
- Submits paperwork for review and promptly makes needed corrections based on review.
- Advises a supervisor of material problems encountered in a timely manner with accuracy and completeness.
- Advises a supervisor regarding progress of assignments for planning purposes.
- Participate in developing guidelines, testing procedures, and checklists.
- Completes daily timeslips on a timely basis with accuracy and completeness.
- Makes suggestions for process improvements based on experience and insight.
- Perform any other functions or projects as deemed necessary by the Senior IT Audit Manager or Director of Service Delivery.
Experience, Education, Skills and Credentials:
- Four-year degree in accounting or business from an accredited college or university, or four-year degree with sufficient courses in accounting and auditing
- Experience in auditing, regulatory compliance, casino accounting or similar functions required
- Knowledge of Nevada Minimum Internal Control Standards strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the gaming industry with an emphasis in cage, slots, table games, or other gaming operations is strongly preferred.
- CPA, CIA, CISA or similar credentials (or progress toward these credentials) preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, manufacturers, and regulators.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work mainly independently but also as a member of a team, with limited supervision.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to receive hands-on training of gaming systems.
- Must have the ability to handle and organize multiple projects and deadlines.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of attention to quality, details and correctness.
- Ability to effectively research Nevada requirements.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office fundamentals.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Company health, dental & vision plan
- 401K program
Requires successful completion of a background investigation . Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer.
BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 325 people in 14 global locations, serving over 440 jurisdictions. BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Mexico City (Mexico), Lima (Peru), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Barcelona (Spain), Vienna (Austria), Bologna (Italy), Midrand (South Africa) and Bucharest (Romania).
BMM is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.