BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Senior Security Analyst – Penetration Tester – Barcelona, Spain / Remote
BMM is looking for a Senior Security Analyst, Penetration Tester to join our team in Barcelona, Spain with remote work.
- Conduct network, web, mobile and API penetration testing and social engineering services to clients.
- Active participation in mentorship and coaching of other team members.
- Collaborate with your peers on all technical aspects of penetration testing and in development of internal security tools, reporting templates, and the continuous improvement of internal penetration testing methodology and toolset.
- Participate in the assessment of team members technical abilities, improvement, and training program.
- OSCP valid certification is required.
- 5+ years of experience in vulnerability assessment/penetration testing.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
Location: Barcelona, Spain / Remote
BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world. BMM has provided professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
Please apply by clicking the button below.