BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Senior Security Consultant – Las Vegas, USA and Moncton, Canada
Reporting to the Director of Head of Security Services Delivery, this person will work on security projects for BMM’s gaming clients.
- Offer high quality of project delivery through strict adherence to BMM’s standards and procedures. All projects must be completed to the agreed deadlines and time allocations with a focus on superior customer value.
- Ensures that Information Security Management Systems subject to evaluation meet rigorous defined security standards.
- Provides assurance of quality throughout all security test activities and ensures continuous quality improvement of security team practices.
- He is a sharp risk evaluator and remains current with regulatory frameworks, best practices, vulnerabilities and security risks.
- A Computer science degree is required with at least a Security certification.
- Needs to hold CISA, alternatively ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certificate.
- 5-7 years of experience in the security field within the following domains: security management systems, network security concepts, risk analysis, OS/database/application security concepts, identity management.
- Experience in the area of software development is considered a plus.
- Exposure to security frameworks (ISO 27000, NIST SP 800 Series and NIST Cyber security frameworks).
- Excellent English level, both oral and written.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present yourself in a professional manner at all times and in all situations. Ability to understand and demonstrate to clients BMM’s corporate capabilities to meet client needs and expectations. Excellent project management skills including the ability to translate project technical security needs into a task list, a project schedule, a schedule of resource needs, perform tests, and document results.
- Occasional travel abroad to the facilities of our customers for short periods is required.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on the job training
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- RRSP company matching contribution
- Staff recognition program
- Successful applicants will require a background check