BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Senior Test Engineer – Ljubljana, Slovenia
To deliver all the specific accountabilities identified below or as a participant in team-based projects reporting to a Project/Team Leader. The Senior Test Engineer is required to achieve an advanced knowledge of testing procedures, technical gaming standards, various gaming platforms, and BMM policies and procedures.
Working with their Group Manager or Supervisor, the senior test engineer is responsible for:
- Have an advanced level of understanding of technical standards, procedures, test plans & checklists, as well as BMM policies and procedures.
- Have an advanced level understanding of technical standards and interpretations.
- Perform testing/inspections and participate in testing/inspection projects.
- Must be equipped to deal with major projects and effectively deal with complex customer and regulatory issues.
- Have an advanced understanding of all tests necessary to complete projects.
- Ensure the quality of work/tests by adhering to BMM’s standards and procedures.
- Document all test results and incidents that are raised on a project.
- Have an advanced understanding of reports, recommendation letters and status documents written for the project.
- Have an advanced understanding of BMM’s project management procedures.
- Ensure direct reports (if applicable) have a clear understanding of instructions and provide proactive communication to customers, regulators, and team.
- Have an advanced understanding of trends in technology within the gaming industry and changes that occur. Use BMM related industry material, i.e. industry magazines, industry websites, etc.
- Multi-tasking – Ability to handle multiple projects at a time, adapt to changing priorities and switch between projects.
- Record and review their time spent each day.
- Assisting with training of new staff members, as necessary.
- Customer Focus
- Seeks to understand the needs and wants of customers.
- Offers advice, and/or services to meet customer requirements, within role context.
- Addresses more complex queries and concerns of the customer, regulators and other stakeholders in a manner that satisfies the customers’ expectations, wherever possible.
- Self-Management and Learning
- Keeps patient and motivated, even when difficulties occur.
- Maintains a consistent approach to work and interactions with others.
- Willing to undertake training to enhance contribution. Sets clear personal and direct report learning goals.
- Seeks to learn all that is required to meet and exceed current work responsibilities and coach other members of the team
- Communicates clearly and concisely in both written and verbal form to perform their responsibilities.
- Actively listens to others and seeks clarification to promote understanding.
- Offers support to the team when interaction with customers, regulators and others becomes challenging.
- Translates complex technical information into a form that can be understood and embraced by consultants, customers and regulators
- Result Focus
- Takes responsibility for achieving results within own level of authority.
- Demonstrates persistence in achieving required outcome.
- Involves team members in addressing difficult technical and regulatory issues
- Completes work tasks conscientiously and with best use of resources. Persists to ensure successful task completion.
- Achieves KPI results (see below)
Key Performance Indicators
- Delivers very high quality as measured by number of defects.
- Projects delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Achievement of Individual Personal Improvement Plan.
- Accurate Time slips – submitted daily, correct project numbers, client, activity & description.
- An Engineering/Science degree (4 Year) or Technical Degree (2 Year) required.
- Minimum 4 years of software and/or hardware testing experience
- Good communication skills
- English language skills (written and verbal)
- Preferred (not must-have)
- Minimum 2 years gaming experience
- Experience working in a global environment.
- Hardware testing experience
BMM Vision, Mission and Values
Vision: Our Responsible Testing of Gaming Products Protect the Public and the Industry.
Mission: Our Responsible Testing of Gaming Products Achieve Zero Defects.
- Care for all stakeholders (employees, customers, industry, suppliers)
- Collaboration with all stakeholders
- Integrity as the foundation of all Intentions and Interactions
- Quality as the DNA of our offerings
- Productivity as the result of Commitment and Competence
- Innovation as the Objective of Excellence
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Competitive benefits package