BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Senior Tester – Macau
BMM is seeking qualified and talented individuals to join the team in Macau.
In your role as Senior Tester at BMM, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our clients’ systems and applications. We are looking for people with a high level of attention to detail and who think outside the box.
Working as a member of a team, the Senior Tester will:
- Perform functionality, usability and regression testing of products.
- Test configuration and compatibility of software on multiple hardware platforms.
- Contribute to the development and follow-up of test plans and materials.
- Track, analyze, record & verify all software functionality discrepancies.
- Develop, perform and document test procedures to verify problem fixes.
- Report and escalate critical issues to the Team Lead.
- Monitor progress to meet milestones or deadlines.
- Follow quality assurance procedures to test and evaluate software products.
- Develop and implement test strategies, test plans, standards and processes.
- Maintains test plans and updates plan when necessary. Raises risks and issues when needed.
- Report and provide status on all testing phases.
- Report on quality targets and coverage.
- Support the design, development and improvement of test documentation and procedures.
- Mentor, coach and develop junior and intermediate test resources.
- Directly responsible for adhering to all company and QA policies and procedures.
- Graduated from college or higher, with a specialty in software development and/or QA
- Experience working with Gaming or IT systems in Operator/Casino properties is an advantage
- Knowledge on Casino and Hospitality related applications preferred
- Good communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- 3-5+ years’ of experience as a Tester
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
BMM is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications should be made via this website.