BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Software Developer – Remote Work in the U.S., Las Vegas preferred
BMM is seeking qualified and talented individuals to join its Research and Development team in this remote-work position with preference for location in Las Vegas, USA
Working as a member of a team the developer will:
- Analyze, Design, Document and Develop features for existing or new product
- Meet programming standards as stipulated by the Director Research and Development
- Assist with the development of testing procedures and documentation
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 3+ years development experience in C#, ASP.NET Core, and T-SQL
- Required experience in the following .NET Frameworks: Windows Forms, WPF, LINQ
- Technical Knowledge Optional: C++, JAVA, HTML5, CSS, Angular
- Development Environment: Visual Studio .Net
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Company health, dental & vision plan
- 401K program
Requires successful completion of a background investigation
Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time