BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Software Developer – Remote, North America
BMM’s responsible testing of gaming products protects the public and the industry. BMM’s Development Team provides solutions that empowers the company to carry out this vision around the world. Whether it is internal applications to support business operations, test tools, automation, API development and integration, and commercial applications,
What Will You Be Doing?
- Work independently, or as a member of a team, to understand business requirements to deliver solutions which meet or exceed those business requirements.
- Design and develop new software solution to support business needs such as:
- Windows Desktop Client Applications
- REST API integration solutions
- MSSQL Database solutions
- Assist in troubleshooting, maintaining and debugging existing solutions.
- Produce documentation to support the applications developed through the development lifecycle.
- Work with QA team during testing process to analyze and provide fixes to any existing bugs.
- Create unit tests and validation procedures in order to provide reliable CI/CD process.
Skills, Knowledge, & Expertise for the job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Software Development, or other technical / science field preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in Microsoft .NET technologies, C#, T-SQL
- Required experience in the following .NET Frameworks: Windows Forms, WPF, LINQ
- Technical Knowledge Optional: C++, JAVA, HTML5, CSS, Angular
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server database.
What’s In It For You?
BMM’s benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, life insurance, and more! Flexible work schedule including remote, in-office or hybrid.