BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
SYSTEMS CONSULTANT/TEST ENGINEER & IT SUPPORT
BMM is seeking qualified and talented individual to join the team in South Africa.
In your role as IT Systems Consultant / Test Engineer at BMM, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our clients’ systems and applications. We are looking for people with a high level of self-motivation, focused on detail & quality and who think outside the box.
Working as a member of our Product Testing team:
- Perform compliance, functionality, usability and regression testing of products.
- Test configuration and compatibility of software on multiple hardware platforms.
- Contribute to the development and follow-up of test plans and materials.
- Track, analyze, record & verify all software functionality discrepancies.
- Develop, perform and document test procedures to verify problem fixes.
- Report and escalate critical issues to the Team Lead.
- Carry out scheduled plans and provide feedback to the Team Lead.
- Monitor progress to meet milestones or deadlines.
- Follow quality assurance procedures to test and evaluate software products.
- Directly responsible for adhering to all company and QA policies and procedures.
Additional responsibilities, IT Systems technical support and management:
- Be available as a subject matter expert on IT technical support and management and oversee the resolution of any challenges.
- PC/Laptop/Server end user support & issue resolution & logging.
- As required performing Systems Administration tasks within a Windows and Linux environment.
- Ensuring all back-up systems run successfully and keep records, as well as cloud environment back up and retention time.
- Work with global IT to further the company’s objectives on IT related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or Information Technology Degree or equivalent Diploma.
- 3 years experience in Systems Administration in a corporate environment.
- Programming languages: C, C++, .Net, JAVA, SQL, Google cloud platform.
- Experience working with gaming or IT systems is an advantage.
- Knowledge on casino or hospitality systems or the Sports betting industry an advantage
- Good communication skills in English.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
BMM is an equal opportunity employer.
Successful applicants must be able to pass a Gaming Regulatory licensing assessment.
Application is only by submitting an application via this website.
Job Type: Full-time