BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Systems Consultant – Italy
Under the direct supervision of a Service Delivery Group Manager, a Systems Consultant is responsible for the testing and adherence of gaming technology to jurisdictional regulations and technical standards. The position may also involve field services work, including gaming device and gaming system inspections as well as general field support.
Working as a member of a team the Systems Consultant will:
- Assess gaming technology integrity, accountability and functionality.
- Perform statistical analysis of gaming device and game probabilities.
- Review gaming device and system source code.
- Assist with the development of testing procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science or math.
- Good knowledge in high level programming language such as C++, C#, Java.
- Experience with Windows, UNIX, and Linux operating systems.
- Experience with the development or testing of gaming technology software or hardware.
- Experience with the development or testing of gaming technology communication protocols such as SAS, G2S, and S2S.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
Requires successful completion of a background investigation Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer.
Application is with resume and cover letter to Lorenzo Piazza, Group Manager – BMM Italy
Please use the ‘apply for this position’ button below.