BMM look for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications, and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Systems Consultant/Tester – Spain
The Systems Consultant/Tester will be based in Barcelona, Spain.
Working with the Group Manager, the Systems Consultant/Tester is responsible for:
- Ensuring that all tests necessary for a project are carried out
- Ensuring the quality of work/tests through strict adherence to BMM’s standards and procedures
- Documenting all test results and managing all incidents that are raised on the project
- Completing projects to agreed deadlines and within budgets.
- Accuracy of reports, recommendation letters and status reports written for the project
- Adhering to BMM’s project management procedures
- Recording and reviewing time spent
Continual improvement and review of BMM’s standards and procedures to achieve high quality deliverables.
- Providing input into the design of hardware and software tests
- Designing and building tools for BMM’s testing program
- Communicating with assigned project leaders
- Computer Engineering Degree (Ingeniero Superior de Informática) OR
- Bachelor Degree in Computers (Ingeniero Técnico en Sistemas ó Gestión) OR
- Certificate of Higher Education (CFGS en Informática)
- Good English and Spanish speaking and writing skills
- Knowledge of testing, skills in ISS and ISTQB Certification
- Previous Quality Assurance experience
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
Requires successful completion of a background investigation. Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.
BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 300 people in 13 global locations and serves over 400 jurisdictions.
BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Mexico City (Mexico), Lima (Peru), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Moncton (Canada), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Barcelona (Spain), Vienna (Austria), Bologna (Italy) and Midrand (South Africa).